Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mount Zion

Last weekend, I went on a 5-hour 10-mile hike in the San Gabriel Mountains with six other members of the "Hiking Club". Our destination was Mount Zion, and here are a few photos to share.

In this photo, some of the morning clouds and haze is burning off, and the sun is starting to shine through.



Below is a view along a stream where my backpack took a sliding dive into the water while taking some of these photos. Fortunately, it was rescued by one heroic hiker. Yes, I need to figure out a better way to remove my camera without removing my pack.



Looking toward the city of Arcadia below from the top of Mount Zion, this panoramic view is not so impressive, but we did climb about 2000 feet in elevation on this hike.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home